12 May 2009

May Day! May Day!

This is a message to those actively contributing to this site:

First, thank you for your contribution.

I noticed that this blog had slowed down today (12 May 2009 afternoon). I suspected the music might have contributed to the slowness. The movie did not seem to impact anything.

I have done some trial and error to prove my theory. After removing YY's new song, the speed of the blog is back to normal. Sorry about that, YY.

I have to take action to prevent encountering the same slowness issue as the old site.

Thank you.

L.S.

7 comments:

yy said...

不要,不要,不要跟你好了,LS!你拿掉我的歌...呜...呜...(cry)!

yy said...

哈哈哈!我知道没吓到你啦!LS!
没关系,等下我会再放回去,气死你!Hehehe!

Umbrella Rec said...

YY, you're messing with the wrong person. I have changed the password. Now you're banned...hahaha...just kidding.

San Siang said...

One thing..
Who decide to put my wife's blog link here..?
Ai Ya, it's for sharing with family members, syiok sendiri only.

On the other hand, the Suite blog is temporally lake of all the bell and whistle. It's because I'm trying to do something on it.

San Siang

Umbrella Rec said...

San Siang, thanks for trying to migrate things over here. Just be careful about MP3 if you're migrating them over. Just make sure it won't auto-play because it will slow down the blog like what YY did.

Just sharing the knowledge :)

yy said...

善湘,写部落格本来就是写给自己爽而已,我们都是这样,昨天click那个follower Liew的名字,link上微笑的天空,我原本以为是你的,就链接在我们smp的blog和我自己的,后来去读了,才知道是你太太的,...要是你介意,就自己去拿下,因为我懒惰,哈哈哈!不过,链接在我自己部落的微笑的天空,我不打算拿下,不拿不拿!!

Liew said...

不拿就算了吧!
反正老婆发现多几个viewer也会开心一点。