13 May 2009

Here's Your Dinner


To those who missed out our mini gathering at Duck King in Jaya One on 13 May 2009, here's the dinner for you...hahaha

There were only 4 of us - Uncle Lai, KK, Golden and myself. 4 is my lucky number. So is 13 (today's date is 13 May 2009). I guess today is my lucky day. I didn't face a lot of headache in the office as well :)

This photo is meant to tease all of you. I was supposed to be more mean by purposely bringing my DSLR to take nice photos of the food to show what you had missed. Since I left the office out of excitement after Golden called me, I accidentally left the DSLR in my office. I took this photo with my camera instead. I am still as naughty as before, right? I have not changed!!! :)

Ladies and gentlemen, enjoy your meal!!! Hahahahaha......


L.S.

16 comments:

kk said...

Hello ubcle, I though that you took photo before we started eating?? apalah..!! How are you going to show off with empty plates??

Umbrella Rec said...

KK, let them imagine what they have missed. It's more torturing this way. Trust me, I was a Japanese soldier in my previous life in charge of torturing people...hahaha. These empty plates are for them....

smp1988 said...

Aiyoyo....Siang Oi...空盘子怎样会吸引到我们咧??我们是要看到盘中的食物才会流口水的嘛!Aiyoyo...

Umbrella Rec said...

Who is this smp1988?? PL??? YY???

PL said...

嘻。。。LS,你真厉害!是我咯!!

kk said...

Ha ha ... At least show them the duck tongue ma.. The one you tried ... ha haa

Umbrella Rec said...

I am too busy with the nice food. I forgot all about the photo the moment I smell the food. We had sea cucumber, duck's skin, duck's tongue, vegetables and many other nice stuff that I didn't even know what I was eating. I like the desserts (coconut with some stuff inside....dunno what..soya bean? And something similar to ais kacang with mango...are they mango??) I really don't know what I ate but they're nice. Like Uncle Lai said...I am a "kuai low" - I only know how to eat but cannot order them.

Umbrella Rec said...

PL, it's either u or YY lah...who else? Haha...hantu also can guess...haha

Umbrella Rec said...

The duck's tongue is something new. Golden did not dare to try. I decided to try it eventually but it's not something I will order for myself. The taste is not bad but I cannot imagine eating duck's tongue..haha

yy said...

Wei,duck again!!This uncle Lai love duck very much!

The above comment(smp1988) not me lah!I awake when received your sms,memang kena hentam lu ,LS!!:)

Umbrella Rec said...

YY, sleeping so early? Are you sure? I thought you're doing "bedtime exercise"...hahahaha

LC said...

ei, 我们不要上当,这一定是LS从哪一个不知名的blog copy上来的,不然为什么人物都没有看到。。。:)

Umbrella Rec said...

LC...you can see KK's hand there...u don't believe...check the thumb print. The main purpose is to "sia" those KL folks who missed it.

KK said...

raise my hand to agree... bagg no body for good food... right?

老帅哥 said...

反正不来的人,我也没有损失,还省了钱。。。Golden 一条友就吃了那尾百多元的鱼有90%之多。。。
LS,你不敢吃鸭舌,怪不得那晚轮不到你出声,我,KK,Golden一直讲个不停。。。。
Golden也不吃鸭舌,做么他会讲不停呢?因为他吃猪舌吗。。。。

Umbrella Rec said...

Uncle Lai...all my conversation was reserved for PL last night..haha