24 October 2009

Condolence to Boon Chieng & Family

This morning as I was cleaning my aquariums, I received a call from Golden. The moment I noticed his call I had the gut feeling that:

1. someone must have passed away again. I just hope the person was not our schoolmate.
2. there's a small scale gathering

I was a bit relief when I picked up the call without anyone responding from Golden's side. I thought he could have missed me to much that he dreamed about calling me. So he dialed my number when he was asleep. After several "hello..hello..." and I decided to hold the call even though it was idle from the other side. I just listened carefully for any sound from the other end to make sure that Golden was not kidnapped or something like that. Suddenly, I heard "Can you hear me?" from Golden.

The next thing from our conversation was another bad news that Boon Chieng's father had passed away. My prediction was unfortunately accurate. I told Golden about it and he told me next time he would not dare to call me anymore.

I really hope I am not turning this site into an obituary site.

Meanwhile, I would like to send my condolence to Boon Chieng and his family.

2 comments:

yy said...

今年真是............

BC节哀顺便!

Nova Nutria said...

I like your blog, is funy!