02 September 2009

What's Your Plan on Hungry Ghost Festival?

What's your plan for tomorrow night (3rd Sep 2009)? Have you been hearing noise or seeing "things" in the past few days? If not, try to look carefully and listen carefully :)

I have been hearing "things" even before Hungry Ghost Festival. Example: furniture shifting at the apartment above mine, dropping marbles at the apartment above mine and keyboard typing sound in my office when I was alone. I got so used to them now that I have been immune :) I have been watching Korean Ghost Story alone in the dark for the past few days. Again I have been immune.

However, right after midnight, my online friend told me he saw "something" approaching him when playing games on his PC. My hair stood up immediately. I guess real life story is more likely to scare the shit out of me :)

So, post some ghost stories to share lah....:)

2 comments:

yy said...

Never meet hantu,don't know the feel~

Touch wood!

SMP 1988 said...

I am looking at one hantu now. The hantu is you lah, YY. Hahahaha...

LS