12 September 2009

Eerie Dream

I had a weird nightmare last night. We were having our SMP gathering. It was so much fun and excitement for me to meet so many people I had not met for ages. Trust me, the scale of the gathering was very huge. It's even bigger than our gathering in Penang. The people attended were people I least expected including Soo Aun and Kean Keong. I even joked with them as if they were alive, especially Kean Keong since I had not seen him for more than a decade. Everyone looked so much younger than when I last met all of you. Even those from overseas were around i.e. Lee Za, Jasmin Foo, etc. I remember PL, KK, CC and YY were around too. As I joked and joked, when I mentioned Kean Keong and Soo Aun, someone (I think Chin Hin) stopped me and reminded me that they had passed away. Then I was stunned and all my hair stood up!!! I was told to ignore them as if I had not seen them because they were not supposed to be there. I was not the only one that saw Soo Aun and Kean Keong though. Many of us saw them but I was the only one joking with our dead friends without any fear. How weird!!!

Then I was awaken by an SMS my sister sent mentioning that my dad was vomiting blood and currently he's in the hospital for check up. I am still waiting for further news.

I'm a light sleeper this week because I am on 24 hours support duty this week. Any slight noise can easily wake me up especially sound from handphones.

4 comments:

PL- 佩玲 said...

LS, 你所描述的梦境偶尔也会在我梦境中出现哦!!这难道是我们心连心!?(一笑)
我想这种情形应该是我们的潜意识里早就存在的梦想,那是意象。。。
说实在的,真的希望有那么一天,我们的“愿望”能够实现。。。

好羡慕吉华国中的一群,(通过YY,我跟她吉华的一些同学也成了朋友。。。)自从他们举办了同学大聚会回校日以后,他们就常保持密切的联系。。。又常在不同地点集合,包括约大伙一起去看我们那个年代歌手们的演唱会。。。大家时常聚集一堂,开心话当年。。。
每次看到他们聚会的相片与留言,都让我这个局外人羡慕不已。。。他们幽默、风趣与充满欢乐的气息深深吸引了我、感动了我。。。
不知我们玻中的一群何时何日才能够像他们一样,感情能够亲如兄弟姐妹!?(哎~有时候真恨自己住太远了。。。)
无论如何。。。LS,希望我们能够“美梦成真”。。。:-))

SMP 1988 said...

PL, yeah, I hope it will come true too. I don't know when or how, but definitely cannot depend on Golden and myself to call people out, we will be rejected...CC & KK know why..haha. I just hope that when it comes true, nobody will have to tell me to ignore more of our friends because those have gone to Heaven already. I hope I won't be ignored too...haha

yy said...

LS,尤老先生还好吗?

梦?我连做梦都没什么机会,最近忙得累死人,一躺在床就死睡到闹钟响,是幸福还是命苦?

早几天LC来SP公干,我竟然忙得连招待她的时间都没有,LC,对不起,还要你跑来Office看我一眼,我很内疚!

LC said...

yy, 我还没对你说谢谢和不好意思呢,因为在SP时打那么多通电话打扰你。

后来我没找到我要去的地方,因为我照你说在TELEKOM附近,所以我SET了GPS带我去,哪里知道会回到HIGHWAY那边去,所以我就回了