15 August 2009

Underwater World



Can you guess when was this photo taken? Give me the exact date if you can - if you guess the exact date (with day, month and year) correctly, I will give you a lobster treat and give my soul to you :)

If you don't even know the location of this photo, you deserve to be kicked in the butt by everyone who visits this blog. :)

Hint: You were already born

==================================================================================

The quiz is over! Nobody got the exact answer. YY, I "belanja" you "ais kacang" for getting the correct year :)

This is the original photo taken on 22 Nov 1988.



These are the photos taken during the same period at Kangar town:

The view of the old clock tower can be seen here. Don't you miss the playground?



Taken near the Chinese temple:



Taken near the police station:

8 comments:

Liew said...

This is photo of 28 July 1995.
I'm pretty sure.

I have proof here :
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114898/

...
Oh No..
Do not kick my butt too hard.....

Umbrella Rec said...

San Siang, aiyo...you are Siang...I am also Siang. How can you destroy the reputation of Siang??

I'll get YY to kick your butt. So that you can fly to KK to see PL :)

It's not 1995 :)

yy said...

1988,during SPM exam?

Umbrella Rec said...

YY, you got the year right.

Burnet Ct.'s Corner said...

Nice picture. Was it during OUR SPM exam? Was it postponed? No clear memory...

Umbrella Rec said...

LeeZa, thank goodness! I thought I was the only one with fading memory as I could not recall whether the exam was postponed or not.

YY, any idea?

yy said...

记得是跟玻中对面有一间马来小学借考场,好像是考Fizik!

Umbrella Rec said...

YY, wah...your memory is really good. True or not I also don't know...hahaha. Cannot remember totally already! I only remember sitting for 1119 English exam at Derma but it is not related to flood. Puan Cheah was so disappointed that only 3 persons got the credit for this paper at borderline case. We had the quantity that took the exam but the result was one of the poorest...hahaha