05 July 2009

Flooded During 1970s


Can anyone recognise this place, especially YC??

Hint:
The photo was taken in the 70s in Kangar. YC's family and my family stayed in this area when we were very young. This photo itself was almost destroyed by another flood later on. This area was also an infamous haunted area (even my family members complained about it). I have never experienced anything supernatural there. I am not sure about YC. I remember an old Malay man we called Pak Lah or Pak Dollah from the nearby village told us that a lot of people were buried/tortured/murdered/raped/committed suicide during World War 2 in that area. He could even pointed out which tree a woman hanged herself. I don't know whether the story is true or not...or is it just a folklore???

7 comments:

Liew said...

I remember a few time they have to arrange table lining from class room to the main gate.

We walk on it like a bridge.

Umbrella Rec said...

Wah, San Siang, you have a good memory. I almost cannot remember that already until you mentioned it.

I only remember fun fun fun when it was flooded...till I fell sick.

yy said...

记得考SPM时,学校大淹水,我们还被逼把考场搬到别的学校去。山芭佬的我还打电话回去AS给我的SMKH朋友,跟他们说:"喂!你们见过学校淹水吗?那些桌子浮在水面上漂来漂去..."

Umbrella Rec said...

YY, no wonder people call you alien..hahaha. Did you call your friends to tell them when you saw something that looked like the "cake" you made in the morning floating on the water??? Hahaha...

yy said...

Cilaka LS,nowander ppl call you Lao Sai,everyday you chatter SAI!All the topic regarding SAI,you hardly sai patient !hahaha!

Umbrella Rec said...

YY, I also din't know u like sai so much that every sentence you wrote got "sai". Tomorrow morning I make "chocolate cake" and send you. :)

Umbrella Rec said...

YY, I also din't know u like sai so much that every sentence you wrote got "sai". Tomorrow morning I make "chocolate cake" and send you. :)