15 August 2010

Cartoons From Thai TV


Anyone remember this TV cartoon from the Thai TV station we used to watch when we were kids?? I used to pronounce it as "Kumatra". No wonder I could not find this cartoon online anywhere until today and my Japanese friends had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned this cartoon to them about 10 years ago. The actual name is "Combattler". I wonder how I could understand the cartoon since the cartoon was dubbed in Thai. I guess that's how I picked up some basic Thai along the way.

The following is a video clip:

Combattler V



Another Japanese cartoon I have almost forgotten is Daimos but I don't remember calling it "Daimos" when I was a kid. I cannot recall what I call it - must be another mispronunciation. I did not like it as much as Combattler V but for any boy at those era, we would watch any cartoon.

The following is a video clip of Daimos:

Daimos

Anymore cartoons you miss???

I am sure that I was not the only who watched Thai TV station those days.

No comments: